The activities of our organization include:
- Mainstage performances and touring.
- Research and development through creation of new works, and exploration of new techniques and forms, via improvisational training workshops and studio performances
- Education and animation via school touring and workshops.
- Formal and informal mentorship of emerging dancers, choreographers and Artistic Directors, particularly via our Artist In Residence Program
- Professional development and training workshops for professional performers
- Audience development via salon series and site–specific performance.
We are committed to education in all forms.